Posted on 3/18/2021
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Review loan files for completeness and accuracy including but not limited to, calculation and verification of income & assets, evaluation of credit reports, purchase contracts, appraisals, title commitments, VOE, tax returns, divorce decrees, and other loan pertinent compliance documentation.
- Evaluate debt and loan-to-value ratios, credit score, property valuation and various other factors
- Determine and document loan conditions, communicate requirements, and/or decisions
- Identify loan credit risks resulting from the applicant's underlying business practices, underwriting, and/or fraud exposure
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable agency and non-agency underwriting guidelines
- Knowledge of automated and manual underwriting and issue full underwriting’s condition notice
- Knowledge and use of loan origination system Mortgagebot/LOS, Calyx Point, Encompass, etc.
- Knowledge and familiarity with current mortgage policies/procedures, compliance laws and regulations-including TRID-and understanding of mortgage regulatory changes
- High producer with attention to quality
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Perform other non-routine inquiries and other duties as required by management
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENT:
- 2+ years underwriting and loan review/due diligence (post-close) experience in the residential mortgage industry