Senior Credit Officer
City of Industry, CA
Posted on 3/18/2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare monthly board package for the Board.
- Analyze and prepare the ALLL on a quarterly basis.
- Perform the semi-annual stress test of the CRE portfolio and impact upon capital.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of the CRE concentration report.
- Effectively manage problem loans and OREO’s to achieve the goals set by the Action Plan in order to reduce adversely classified loans or OREO assets.
- Prepare monthly problem loan reports, OREO reports that will include monthly progress and action plan status for BOD and senior management.
- Review, analyze, and make recommendations on loans that are periodically assigned by the CCO.
- Oversee the input and maintenance of the document imaging system.
- Effectively supervise credit administration staff and ensure staff is cross trained in various duties and responsibilities as well compliance with Bank policies.
- Will be a nonvoting member of BCC and review and analyze loans submitted to BCC.
- Oversee and manage the loan tickler system
- Education: Minimum of bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, in addition to training in lending and compliance.
- Years of Experience: 8 to 10 years or more in related field.
- Skills/Ability: Good PC skills including MS Word/Excel. Ability to communicate well and manage a small staff.
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of CRE, C&I, construction finance and most aspects of credit administration.
- Training Courses Required: Regulatory and legal topics on an ongoing basis