City of Industry, CA
Posted on 5/19/2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Upload loan related documents to Bank's centralized documentation system. Monitor the loan tickler system to ensure the receipt of current report from lending teams and timely update loan ticklers.
- Assist Credit Officer to prepare for monthly board package and internal/external loan data reports.
- Assist Credit Officer to prepare CRE concentration report and Country risk report.
- Assist Credit Officer to prepare Inter-Bank Borrowing Facilities report.
- Assist Credit Officer to perform stress testing on Bank's loan portfolio and capital.
- Upon supervisor's request for additional assignments as necessary.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Years of Experience: 1 years or more in related field.
- Skills/Ability: Basic PC skills (Word, Excel and Application)
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of CRE, C&I, construction finance and most aspects of credit administration.
- Training Courses Required: Knowledge in banking system software and Laser Pro Loan documentation is a plus.