Posted on 3/18/2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop deposit business, cross-sell Bank products, and refer commercial/mortgage lending opportunity to Lending Team to meet the assigned financial goals
- Ensure professional and satisfactory level of customer services and adequate staff coverage in the Branch
- Actively participate in community service for promotion of Bank’s name
- Ensure branch facilities are maintained in good workable condition
- Review daily branch reports to ensure all transactions are properly processed and completed
- Back up Customer Service Manager for “opening and closing procedures”
- Education: College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience and deposit administration in the financial institution industry.
- Skills/Ability: Managerial skills are required. Excellent communication skills, general banking and marketing skills
- Knowledge: In depth knowledge of operational policies, procedures and relevant legal impact for the financial industry.