Posted on 3/18/2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist Team Leader/Loan Officers with commercial loan requests including interviewing borrowers to determine credit qualifications and borrowing needs; analyzing borrowers’ information/financial statements, collateral and tax returns to determine ability to pay; conducting forecast analysis, assist in preparing and underwriting credit approvals for review; providing support to calling officers or account representatives and coordinating activity in support of credit approval process.
- Responsible for ordering loan documentation to evidence debt and to ensure perfection of the bank’s security interests in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements. Assist senior loan officers with review of loan documentation before loan document signing with clients.
- Responsible for covenant testing for trade finance and asset based lending borrowers to ensure credit worthiness and compliance.
- Responsible for site inspection (Site Inspection Report), review of Construction Progress Report and recommendation of hard/soft loan draws, transfer and change orders for construction and real estate loans.
- for ordering documents with the credit department that relates to underwriting process: TRW, Appraisal reports, Environmental reports, OFAC, Preliminary reports, Title reports, Title Insurance, and Asset Review reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating monthly and weekly portfolio reporting requirement reports, past due reports and weekly pipeline reports.
- Assist clients with monthly borrowing base certificates, daily notice of borrowing preparations, and account openings.
- Responsible for maintaining an existing loan portfolio, including annual reviews (DCR and Stress Test) and site inspections for commercial real estate loans.
- Prepare credit memos, loan modification reports, and problem loan reports.
- Education: BA/BS degree in Business, finance or related field or equivalent experiences.
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of directly related experience.
- Skills & Abilities: Strong PC skills, excellent credit and analysis skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Specifications: Extensive knowledge of credit, spread analysis, finance and lending procedures.
- Training Courses Required: As required to carry out duties.