EverTrust Bank offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages including paid time off, 401k matching, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Please send resume and salary history to
Human Resource, EverTrust Bank
18645 E. Gale Ave. #230
City of Industry, CA 91748
or email us.
EverTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Senior Accountant
Department: Finance Department
- Perform Cash Management function, including daily cash position report, Fed Funs and liquidity portfolio transactions,
- Perform and maintain fixed assets management covering portfolio maintenance, portfolio and depreciation analysis, purchase & sale analysis and related property tax.
- Prepare quarterly call reports to FDIC
- Prepare reports for internal auditors
- Prepare IBT Holding Co. FRY reports to Federal Reserve Bank.
- Trade the bank's overnight fed funds and time deposits investment
- Perform general accounting functions, including bank accounts reconciliation and GL accounts certifications.
- Monitor the bank's general ledger and coordinate with the branches for discrepancies
- Maintain subsidiary ledgers for various general ledger accounts
- Prepare Daily Yield/Cost Report.
- Train Accounting Clerk on Cash Management and general accounting functions for work back-up.
- Assist and training on board report preparation.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Years of Experience: Banking experience of 5 years or more in Accounting/Finace Department
Position: Customer Service Banker
Department: Alhambra Branch
- Process customer’s deposits such as checks and cash. Verify amount, examine checks for correct payee name and endorsements; enter transactions into the computer, print receipts to customer.
- Perform check encashment (cashed checks) after verification of signatures, account balance and stop payments.
- Process night deposits, mail deposits and courier service deposits.
- Perform online entries to record Monetary Instrument Log.
- Accept outgoing wire transfer request form from our customer, verify signature and ensure sufficient balance to perform the wire request.
- Order cash from vault and sell cash to vault.
- Assist in the preparation of cash shipment to FRB.
- Place holds on the computer for accounts with uncollected funds.
- Place stop payment orders on the computer for customer.
- Call back previous day’s transactions..
- Scan daily transactions for nightly processing. Secure over the counter documents for records retention.
- Prepare Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Scan DDA and SAV new accounts signature cards.
- File signature cards and other bank related documents for newly established accounts.
- Allow customer with Safe Deposit Box access to their boxes after signature verification.
- Act as “second” for opening and closing of vault.
- Call back safe deposit box entrances against the report on a monthly basis.
- Special Assignments.
- College degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years of branch operations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Banking laws, Regulations, Internal Policies and Procedures.
Department: SBA Lending Team
Looking for a team player to join our expanding SBA Lending Team. Duties include but not limited to:
- Evaluate credit quality, risk characteristics, risk degree and acceptability and provide sound and independent assessments and recommendations to credit decisions.
- Assess and examine loan attributes and documentations to ensure loan viability, soundness, and compliance with legal, regulatory, and audit standards.
- Perform Financial Analysis including P&L and Balance Sheet Assessments; peer comparison analysis.
- Identify, recommend, and/or negotiate alternative loan requirements, funding and/or loan-structuring solutions.
- Work with external and internal contacts at all levels to oversee the progression of credit approval and funding process.
- Provide assistance to questions regarding SBA loan program.
- Keep up-to-date to industry and marketplace changes.
- Attend SBA and credit training as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other relevant Business fields is preferred.
- 4+ years of underwriting, and/or credit and lending experience in SBA, CRE and C&I fields is preferred.