EverTrust Bank offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages including paid time off, 401k matching, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Please send resume and salary history to
Human Resource, EverTrust Bank
1600 S. Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748
or email us.
EverTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Senior Underwriter
Department: Lending Team
Location: City of Industry
- Assist senior loan officers with commercial loan requests including interviewing borrowers to determine credit qualifications and borrowing needs; analyzing borrowers’ information/financial statements, collateral and tax returns to determine ability to pay; conducting forecast analysis, assist in preparing and underwriting credit approvals for review; providing support to calling officers or account representatives and coordinating activity in support of credit approval process.
- Assist senior loan officers with review of loan documentation before loan document signing with clients.
- Responsible for covenant testing for trade finance and asset based lending borrowers to ensure credit worthiness and compliance.
- Responsible for site inspection (Site Inspection Report), review of Construction Progress Report and recommendation of hard/soft loan draws, transfer and change orders for construction and real estate loans.
- Responsible for ordering documents with the credit department that relates to underwriting process: TRW, Appraisal reports, Environmental reports, OFAC, Preliminary reports, Title reports, Title Insurance, and Asset Review reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating monthly and weekly portfolio reporting requirement reports, past due reports and weekly pipeline reports.
- Assist clients with monthly borrowing base certificates, daily notice of borrowing preparations, and account openings.
- Responsible for maintaining an existing loan portfolio, including annual reviews (DCR and Stress Test) and site inspections for commercial real estate loans.
- Prepare credit memos, loan modification reports, and problem loan reports.
- Attend Weekly Loan Committee Meetings to update senior management on status of accounts.
- BA/BS degree in Business, finance or related field or equivalent experiences.
- 3-5years of directly related experience.
- Strong PC skills, excellent credit and analysis skills, Moody's Financial, Internet proficient, M&I, Fidelity.
- Extensive knowledge of credit, spread analysis, finance and lending procedures.
Position: Credit Assistant
Department: Credit Administration Dept
Location: City of Industry
- Monitor the loan tickler system to ensure the receipt of current report from lending teams and the timely update of loan ticklers.
- Help Credit Administrator to prepare monthly loan board package, to analyze the adequacy of allowance of loans & leases losses, to analyze quality of the loan portfolio and to prepare internal and external loan data reports.
- Help Credit Administrator to perform stress testing for CRE Loan portfolio, prepare CRE concentration report and perform annual Country Risk Assessments.
- Maintain CASH and ensure loan data is up to date.
- Help Credit Administrator to maintain Docuware to ensure all files are up to date.
- Help Accounting Dept. to perform write-up on companies or banks that ETB invests in or has federal fund placement with.
- Upon supervisor's request for additional assignments as necessary.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience: 1 year or more experiences in related field.
- Skills: Basic PC skills (word, Excel, Microsoft Office applications, etc.). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- knowledge: knowledge in banking system software and Laser Pro Loan documentation is a plus