EverTrust Bank offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages including paid time off, 401k matching, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Please send resume and salary history to
Human Resource, EverTrust Bank
1600 S. Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748
or email us.
EverTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Senior Underwriter
Department: Lending Team
Location: City of Industry
- Assist senior loan officers with commercial loan requests including interviewing borrowers to determine credit qualifications and borrowing needs; analyzing borrowers’ information/financial statements, collateral and tax returns to determine ability to pay; conducting forecast analysis, assist in preparing and underwriting credit approvals for review; providing support to calling officers or account representatives and coordinating activity in support of credit approval process.
- Assist senior loan officers with review of loan documentation before loan document signing with clients.
- Responsible for covenant testing for trade finance and asset based lending borrowers to ensure credit worthiness and compliance.
- Responsible for site inspection (Site Inspection Report), review of Construction Progress Report and recommendation of hard/soft loan draws, transfer and change orders for construction and real estate loans.
- Responsible for ordering documents with the credit department that relates to underwriting process: TRW, Appraisal reports, Environmental reports, OFAC, Preliminary reports, Title reports, Title Insurance, and Asset Review reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating monthly and weekly portfolio reporting requirement reports, past due reports and weekly pipeline reports.
- Assist clients with monthly borrowing base certificates, daily notice of borrowing preparations, and account openings.
- Responsible for maintaining an existing loan portfolio, including annual reviews (DCR and Stress Test) and site inspections for commercial real estate loans.
- Prepare credit memos, loan modification reports, and problem loan reports.
- Attend Weekly Loan Committee Meetings to update senior management on status of accounts.
- BA/BS degree in Business, finance or related field or equivalent experiences.
- 3-5years of directly related experience.
- Strong PC skills, excellent credit and analysis skills, Moody's Financial, Internet proficient, M&I, Fidelity.
- Extensive knowledge of credit, spread analysis, finance and lending procedures.
Position: Credit Assistant
Department: Credit Administration Dept
Location: City of Industry
- Assisting in issuance of Import/Export Letter of Credit, handling L/C Advising, Documentary Collections, and Export Collections, and accepting payments. Recording, reviewing, and processing incoming documents as appropriate.
- Performing variety of tasks of International Operations including daily activities of general office duties such as filing, creating files, fax documents, routine calculating, and posting entries to general ledger.
- Assisting Credit Administrator to perform stress testing for CRE Portfolio.
- Assisting Credit Administrator to perform Quarterly Financial Update of Federal Fund Placements and Annually Credit Review of Federal Fund Placements
- Performing additional assignments as deemed necessary upon supervisor's directions.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience: 1 year or more experiences in related field.
- Skills: Basic PC skills (word, Excel, Microsoft Office applications, etc.). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- knowledge: knowledge in banking system software and Laser Pro Loan documentation is a plus